Celebrate Canada's 150th anniversary and live like a voyageur for an afternoon! This experience offers you a hands-on and livable piece of Canadian history with no prior paddling experience required.
Climb into our voyageur canoe and paddle breathtaking Barrier Lake. A leisurely paddle along the shore of this lake is the perfect addition to any visit to Kananaskis. As you paddle along the rugged shoreline surrounded by mountains, be sure to watch for the wildlife that frequent this area!
- Tour the breathtaking Barrier Lake in a 25 foot long Voyageur Canoe
- Tours depart at 10am Thursday - Monday
- Family Friendly!
- Adults - $45
- Youth (6-16) - $30
- Under 6 - Free
Guests are responsible for booking their own tour times and dates ahead of arrival using voucher provided by Falcon Crest Lodge. To avoid disappointment, we encourage guests to call and check availability with the tour company before booking this package.
Kananaskis Outfitters (1-403-591-7000)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- PAYMENT: Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Non-refundable.
- DATES VALID: June 4 - September 4, 2017. Tour not available on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Subject to availability, and weather dependent.
- Includes Voyager Canoe Tour on Barrier Lake with Kananaskis Outfitters for all occupants as selected on your reservation.
- Select only the number of occupants that will be participating in the tour, as it will directly affect your total package price.
- Some restrictions may apply, including blackout dates during the long weekends, Christmas and holiday seasons.
- If the tour gets cancelled by vendor due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances, we will refund activity portion of package at check out, no refunds will be provided to NO SHOWs or late arrivals.