Located on the outskirts of Banff National Park, your guide will gently float you through this inspiring landscape. Sit back, relax and soak it all in, as the stories and local history of the Canadian Rockies captivates your imagination. With no experience required, this family friendly tour is perfect for all ages and abilities.
Join us on this truly signature experience of your stay in the Rockies, and let us inspire your mountain adventures.
Up to 1 hour on the river
Professional river guide on each raft
All equipment - Lifejacket and optional rain jacket
Guests are responsible for booking their own tour times and dates ahead of arrival using voucher provided by Falcon Crest Lodge. To avoid disappointment, we encourage guests to call and check availability with the tour company before booking this package.
Canmore River Adventures (1-844-621-7238)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- PAYMENT: Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Non-refundable.
- DATES VALID: June 4 - September 17, 2017
- Subject to availability, and weather dependent.
- Includes One Hour Float Trip with Canmore River Adventures for all occupants as selected on your reservation.
- Select only the number of occupants that will be participating in the tour, as it will directly affect your total package price.
- Minimum weight restriction of 30lbs for all children.
- Children under the age of 18 must have an adult accompanying them.
- Every participant is required to sign our activity waiver prior to commencing the tour.
- Canmore Float Tour lasts up to 1 hour on the river and approximately 1.5 - 2 hours in total.
- Some restrictions may apply, including blackout dates during the long weekends, Christmas and holiday seasons.
- If the tour gets cancelled by vendor due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances, we will refund activity portion of package at check out, no refunds will be provided to NO SHOWs or late arrivals.