The Market Bistro at Three Sisters
We are Anthony and Val. Anthony is from Bordeaux in France and Val is from Quebec. After travelling the world each on our sides we met here at The Market Bistro! We fell in love in and with the Canadian Rockies that we now call home. We love fresh ingredients, …
- Wed & Thurs:11:00am-8:00pm
- Fri & Sat:11:00am-9:00pm
Aroma Mexican Restaurant
Fresh ingredients slow cooked with love in Canmore, from Mexico City to your Soul!
- Mon - Fri:11:00am-10:00pm
403-675-9913 or Visit: http://www.aromamexicanrestaurant.co/reservations
The Iron Goat Pub & Grill
Inspired by Canmore’s rich railway heritage, this stand-alone, purpose-built restaurant/pub features the finest amenities, including two patios, 13 televisions and four private rooms. The views are spectacular! Join friends for a drink and a meal at this “historically inspired, deliciously different” local favourite. Learn more
- Sunday:11:00 a.m.– 11:00 p.m.
- Monday:11:00 a.m.– 11:00 p.m.
- Tuesday:11:00 a.m.– 11:00 p.m.
- Wednesday:11:00 a.m.– 11:00 p.m.
- Thursday:11:00 a.m.– 11:00 p.m.
- Friday:11:00 a.m.– 11:00 p.m.
- Saturday:11:00 a.m.– 11:00 p.m.
Call 403-609-0222 or visit http://www.irongoat.ca/contact.html
If there ever was a place for a perfectly prepared, thick 100% Canadian Prime steak, this is it. Recent awards include: Wine Spectator Award of Excellence, Where Magazine's Best New Restaurant in the Canadian Rockies and winner of the 2009 Iron Chef Competition. Learn more at …
- Sun - Sat:5:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
To make a reservation, please call 877-877-5444
Chez Francois Restaurant
Hosts Sylvie, François and sons invite you to join them to experience great casual dining with French flair. Private dining is available. You’ll delight in gorgeous 180-degree mountain views while enjoying breakfast, lunch or dinner menu selections. …
- Sun - Wed:7:00 a.m.– 2:30pm
- Thurs - Sat:7:00am - 9:00pm
For reservations and information, please call 403-678-6111
Rocky Mountain Flatbread Co.
Enjoy all-natural, wood-fired flatbread pizzas at Rocky Mountain Flatbread Co. The doors are open for lunch and dinner. Plus, you can watch the show as expert team members prepare and bake delicious flatbread pizzas in the wood-fired oven. Learn more at …
- Sunday10:00 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Monday10:00 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Tuesday10:00 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Wednesday10:00 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Thursday11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Friday11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Saturday10:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Call 403-609-5508 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Murrieta’s West Coast Grill
With its warm and comforting hearth, vaulted ceilings, majestic beams, open plan and captivating scenery combined with soft rays of natural light flooding in from the expansive glass windows, Murrieta's is certain to please the eye as much as the palate. Learn more at …
- Sunday11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Monday:11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Tuesday:11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Wednesday:11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Thursday:11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Friday:11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Saturday:11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Stoney's Bar & Grill
Fantastic fairway and mountain views await at the perfect place to unwind and enjoy lunch, dinner or a hot or cold drink. During golf season, breakfast is also served and nothing beats the amazing cobblestone wraparound deck. This beautiful marble-top bar is well stocked with an impressive array of wines, beer, scotches and more. Learn more at …
- Sunday:11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Mon & Tues:CLOSED
- Wed - Sat:11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
To make a reservation, please call 403.609.6700.
An Edible Life
An Edible Life makes healthy prepared meals for you to take home and heat. This means you’ll have more time playing in the mountains with less time in the kitchen! Learn more at
- Monday:10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday:10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday:10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday:10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Friday:10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday:10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
The Trough Dining Company
Nine tables in our cozy restaurant create an ambiance giving an intimate, and personalized dining experience focusing on details. Service is courteous, charming and experienced.
- 6 Days A Week5:30 p.m. – Close
Call to reserve 403 678 2820 or Email: email@example.com
Charming, cozy and inviting perfectly describe Tavern 1883. This lovely restaurant is located in a restored early 1900s home. The 80-person patio has fabulous views of the majestic Rocky Mountains. It’s the ideal place for a family meal, business lunch, happy hour, après ski, date night, dinner with friends or drinks and to party! Live Music and DJs enhance the atmosphere four nights a week. Learn more at …