The Iron Goat Pub & Grill
Inspired by Canmore’s rich railway heritage, this stand-alone, purpose-built restaurant/pub features the finest amenities, including two patios, 13 televisions and four private rooms. The views are spectacular! Join friends for a drink and a meal at this “historically inspired, deliciously different” local favourite. Learn more
- Sunday:11:00 a.m.– 11:00 p.m.
- Monday:11:00 a.m.– 11:00 p.m.
- Tuesday:11:00 a.m.– 11:00 p.m.
- Wednesday:11:00 a.m.– 11:00 p.m.
- Thursday:11:00 a.m.– 11:00 p.m.
- Friday:11:00 a.m.– 11:00 p.m.
- Saturday:11:00 a.m.– 11:00 p.m.
Rocky Mountain Flatbread Co.
Enjoy all-natural, wood-fired flatbread pizzas at Rocky Mountain Flatbread Co. The doors are open for lunch and dinner. Plus, you can watch the show as expert team members prepare and bake delicious flatbread pizzas in the wood-fired oven. Learn more at …
- Sunday10:00 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Monday10:00 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Tuesday10:00 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Wednesday10:00 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Thursday11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Friday11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Saturday10:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Murrieta’s West Coast Grill
With its warm and comforting hearth, vaulted ceilings, majestic beams, open plan and captivating scenery combined with soft rays of natural light flooding in from the expansive glass windows, Murrieta's is certain to please the eye as much as the palate. Learn more at …
- Sunday11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Monday:11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Tuesday:11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Wednesday:11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Thursday:11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Friday:11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Saturday:11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
An Edible Life
An Edible Life makes healthy prepared meals for you to take home and heat. This means you’ll have more time playing in the mountains with less time in the kitchen! Learn more at
- Monday:10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday:10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday:10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday:10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Friday:10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday:10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Charming, cozy and inviting perfectly describe Tavern 1883. This lovely restaurant is located in a restored early 1900s home. The 80-person patio has fabulous views of the majestic Rocky Mountains. It’s the ideal place for a family meal, business lunch, happy hour, après ski, date night, dinner with friends or drinks and to party! Live Music and DJs enhance the atmosphere four nights a week. Learn more at …