Meetings & Events
Welcome home to Canmore, a gem tucked in the Albertan Canadian Rockies. Falcon Crest Lodge invites you to stay in our “home away from home”. Both Meeting rooms provide an abundance of natural light on our main floor. Our Sales Manager is equipped to assist you with all the details to ensure your event is a hassle-free success
Our two Meeting Rooms can accommodate various events such as:
- Tour Groups
- Team Building
- Family Reunions
- Social Events
Mountainview Meeting Room
Enjoy the majestic views from our Large Mountainview Meeting room, featuring the Three Sisters and Ha Ling mountain ranges. The Mountain View Meeting Room can be configured to accommodate various settings to ensure maximum impact on your next meeting. *Please see our layout /capacities chart for number of people.
The private patio features two outdoor gas BBQs. Gas fireplace adds warmth and ambiance.
Courtyard Meeting Room
Our intimate Courtyard Meeting Room features an Executive Style Boardroom table with leather recliner chairs that hosts up to 10 VIP’s comfortably
Our two meeting rooms have many features to ensure your attendees are comfortable.
Meeting Room Features
- Air Conditioning
- Flat Screen TV with HDMI Cord
- Complimentary WiFi
- Large windows that provide an abundance of natural light
- Water Cooler
- LCD & Overhead projectors
- Built in presentation screens
- Voice conferencing
- AV cart
- Whiteboards & flip charts
- Power bar & extension cords
- Pads of paper/pens
Falcon Crest Lodge creates a "home away from home" experience with our friendly staff and all the extra amenities you would find at your home.
- Two year round outdoor hot tubs
- Complimentary DVD rentals
- Guidebooks and 24 hours Guest Services to help customize your stay
- Fitness area
- Complimentary Heated unground parking
- Self Car wash in parkade
- Onsite restaurant - Indochine
Guest Suites Features
Falcon Crest Lodge welcomes our guests to experience our “home away from home” by providing affordable luxury and all the comforts of home.Our suites include full kitchens with granite countertops, cook ware and utensils, gas fire places, BBQ on patio or balcony, CD players, DVD players with complimentary DVD rentals, large soaker tubs and more.All our guest suites have fluffy duvet comforters and pillow-top mattresses to enhance your sleeping experience.
ROOM TYPE DESCRIPTIONS
- DELUXE SUITE-Two double beds, small kitchenette and small round table for two.
- KING SUITE- Open concept room with a King sized bed, double sofa bed, kitchenette/full kitchens*, table for 4 ppl.
- 1BEDROOM SUITE-1 Queen bed in a separate room, living room has a double sofa bed, full kitchen, table for 4 ppl.
- 2BEDROOM SUITE- Master Bedroom has a King bed and own ensuite washroom, living room with a double sofa bed, 2nd bedroom has with Queen bed, full kitchen, table for 6 ppl.
24 HOUR CONCERIGE
All of the Staff and Management are always available to ensure your whole stay is comfortable and if you require anything our 24/7 Guest Service Agents are willing to assist you to ensure your needs are accommodated
- 2013 Travelers CHoice Award- Trip Advisor
- 2013 Housekeeping Award- AHLA
- 2012- 2013 Calgary Harold Readers Choice Award
- 2012 Insiders Select-Expedia
Falcon Crest Lodge is within walking distance of Canmore’s unique shops, cafes and delicious cuisines.
A home-base for exploring the majestic Canadian Rocky Mountains, the lodge is conveniently located within minutes of Banff National Park and Kananaskis Country, where adventure awaits during every season.
For a listing of preferred activities, partners and restaurants please email email@example.com .
Trish Appleyard | SALES MANAGER | firstname.lastname@example.org |
1-866-609-3222 | Office Hours: Mon-Fri / 8am to 4pm
Please call or email the Sales Manager regarding your group/event and customize to your requirements.